IP Phone Systems
Reduce Your Costs, Increase Your Productivity and Mobility with 3CX Phone System for Windows
Move to 3CX Phone System – an award-winning open standard Windows and Linux based IP PBX that replaces traditional proprietary hardware PBX whilst providing enterprise-style features at a fraction of the cost.
- Lower your company’s call costs and truly globalize your business by leveraging VoIP Providers and bridging your offices for free inter-office calls.
- Increase mobility by allowing your employees to take their office extension with them wherever they go!
- Increase productivity with Unified Communications features that allow you to setup conference calls in a matter of seconds and see the presence of your colleagues.
3CX Phone System supports popular SIP phones, VoIP providers and traditional PSTN lines. The web-based management console makes it easy to configure, eliminating the need to hire expensive telecom consultants.
“We have been very pleased with the overall capability of 3CX Phone System within our business. With a Windows-based system, we have control over the phones and don’t have to pay for support from our old provider.” – Brian Dunn, Agilis
10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System
- Easy to manage by an IT administrator.
- Costs less to buy and expand.
- Greater return on investment.
- Use existing hardware and make huge savings.
- More features by leveraging Windows technologies.
- Hardware and vendor independent – no vendor lock in.
- Better fault tolerance through easy backup of your PBX.
- 3CX Phone System is more scalable than hardware PBXs.
- Better integration with other business applications.
- Easily build voice applications that increase productivity.
“Desktop control and unified messaging features have drastically improved team communications – and 3CX delivered these features in an easy and manageable way,” said Bill Peters, Head of IT, Caterham F1
You can view the 3CX Datasheet and the 3CX Phone System brochure (PDF) or download 3CX Phone System for Windows here. If you require any assistance with setting up 3CX Phone System, we’re happy to help.
“3CX was remarkably flexible and easy to install. It was also extremely simple to manage. Being able to run 3CX on Windows Server offers great peace of mind.” – IT manager Dustin T. Adam, RE/MAX