In the workplace, there are certain things you should be doing to secure your computer and devices. These are:
- Use a password on your computer.
- Limit access to who can [...]
In order to give your computer optimum security, you must make sure that you:
- Have an up to date anti-virus running on your computer.
- Scan on your computer [...]
Operating systems are constantly releasing updates to boost security on computers, which is why you should be:
- Making sure your operating system running on your computer is up to [...]
Given that malware is quite destructive to your computer and files, you should be:
- Backing up your data on a regular basis.
- Saving your data at a remote location or in [...]
There are certain steps that you should be following when you receive email attachments, to be sure your computer is safe.
The steps you should take are as follows:
- Do not [...]
Browsing unsafe websites in the workplace poses a serious risk to your IT infrastructure. The following are examples of dangerous sites.
- Dangerous Websites
When using removable storage devices, it’s a good idea to:
- Only use company approved removable storage devices.
USB sticks or thumb drives are known to [...]