Q: I am a small business owner and only have 3 employees, plus our product cannot be sold online. Do I really need one?
A: Why not?
This is a question we are often asked by existing and potential clients … why does my business need a website? The answer is, why doesn’t your business need a website?!
Showcase YOUR business via YOUR website
With technology being such a large and important part of our every day lives, and the internet growing so rapidly, if you don’t have a website you will be left behind and lose potential business to your competitors who do have a website.
When we say every business should have a website, that does not mean you need to buy and sell everything online. It does not mean you need to update the website every day. The starting point is to simply have a website that has current information on it for your target audience, whether that be information for current customers or potential customers, or both.
Businesses ranging from small bakeries to pet shops, mechanics to engineers, and real estate to cosmetics companies, are creating an online presence. Why? Because they want more exposure, they want more business, they want to keep up with their competitors and they want to stay in business.
10 reasons why your business NEEDS a professional website:
- Tell potential customers who you are
- Tell potential customers what you do
- Tell customers where you are located
- A website adds credibility to your business – today, it is basically expected that a business will have a website of some sort
- Keep up with your competitors
- Provide contact information and customer support to your customers
- Interact with your customers, encouraging repeat business
- Connect with social media and expand your customer reach
- Reach potential customers you usually wouldn’t reach
- Display testimonials and showcase products, services and your portfolio = 24/7 marketing